Arts Festival | 05.12.2012
History, Arts & Family Fun meet at the Historic Rosedale Arts Festival
May 12th 9:00am - 4:00pm
Historic Rosedale presents its annual Arts Festival featuring the Carolina’s best artisans including potters, wood turners, jewelry makers and craftsmen from both Carolinas. Buy specialty gifts sure to please any mother this holiday weekend or buy something for your own collection. Living history reenactors will host small venues for your enjoyment, station tours of the home will be offered, the Carolina Raptor Center will provide demonstrations, guest authors will be signing their books, let your child "throw a pot", and free pony rides will be offered to children. Lunch and afternoon refreshments will be available for purchase.
Reservations are available online for our special Patron’s Breakfast at 9am for a preview of artwork and ability to purchase before the sale opens to the public at 10:00am.
General reservations may be purchased on line or at the gate. Breakfast reservations must be purchased in advance.
- General admission to the Arts Festival is $10.00 per adult.
- $5 for children and students ages 5-18.
- Children 4 and under are free.
- Immediate family passes are available for $25.
Gates open for general admission at 10:00 a.m. and the event continues until 4:00 p.m. Rain or shine.
- Turtle Island Pottery
- Reuben Hufham - Woodcrafter
- Murray Simon - Rocks to Jewels Jewelry Design
- Jane Moyles - Pottery
- Harriett Ann Thompson - Pottery
- From the Ground Up Pottery
- Susanne Mellichamp - Ceramics
- Fay Foster / Over The Moon Events - Handmade Quilts & Crafts
- David French - Artist
- Mickey Furr - WoodCrafter
- Jim Moore - Blacksmith
- Catherine Fleming - Author of "Grits Tree" cookbook
- Crystal King - Pottery
- Lambeth Marshall / Lambeth Pottery
- Jim Miles - Woodworker
- Rita Vandiver's Jewelry
- Joanne Young - Cloister Honey
- Special book signing at noon in the house from Tamra Wilson -"Dining With Robert Redford"